the Twilight zone
Here are some photos of the Twilight movie from last night....well, actually this morning...early, very, very early.
We met up and got seats at around 10 p.m.
Here are some photos of the Twilight movie from last night....well, actually this morning...early, very, very early.
We met up and got seats at around 10 p.m.
We had some time to kill until 12:01 am came along.

While it is not out of the ordinary for my purse to be full of treats and snacks when I go to the movies (or anywhere, really), I hadn't considered what to do with my time while waiting for the movie to start.
(This is my first midnight release movie people, I will not be caught unprepared next time.)
Thankfully, my friend, Sarah, brought some games to share. I am so proud!
This was my first attempt at trying a Sudoku puzzle.
They are pretty fun!
All finished! With a little help and a minute to spare before they started running previews.
Then, it was all giggles and shushes and time for the show!
Quiet down in front! Does it look like I'm joking?
I promise I wasn't really that angry.
I was giddy that I got to have a night without the kids. They were only sleeping, so that made one easy babysitting job for Daddy.
Eager to prolong the euphoria and gush about the movie and how surprisingly hot Jasper looked in his baseball tee, in true H-town fashion, Sarah and I took a trip down memory lane and ate greasy $2 breakfast at the Rainbow Club. We tried the El-Do first, but the cafe was closed!
(For those of you who don't know- these were popular late night/early morning hang outs for many local high school kids.)
I had such a good time, I think I'll do it again!
And thanks to a friends upcoming birthday, I get to.
Tonight!
While it is not out of the ordinary for my purse to be full of treats and snacks when I go to the movies (or anywhere, really), I hadn't considered what to do with my time while waiting for the movie to start.
(This is my first midnight release movie people, I will not be caught unprepared next time.)
Thankfully, my friend, Sarah, brought some games to share. I am so proud!
They are pretty fun!
Then, it was all giggles and shushes and time for the show!
I promise I wasn't really that angry.
I was giddy that I got to have a night without the kids. They were only sleeping, so that made one easy babysitting job for Daddy.
(For those of you who don't know- these were popular late night/early morning hang outs for many local high school kids.)
I had such a good time, I think I'll do it again!
And thanks to a friends upcoming birthday, I get to.
Tonight!

7 comments:
fun fun! I got tickets for tonight
Look at you looking all gorgeous at the midnight release! Who looks that good at midnight? Apparently Amanda! LOL Looks like a ton of fun and LOVE your shirt. :) Dang I remember Rainbow Club for breakfast...oh the memories!
Yes, that's all fine and dandy. But how was the movie? ;)
We are gonna have CrAzY fun tonight! There will be some good photos born tonight, I'm sure! I have butterflies I'm so excited!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I'm super excited to relive it all again in a couple hours!!!!
LOVED the post!!
Oh man that was so much fun. I still kinda feel bad for yelling at the boy checking tickets. Oops.
P.S. Jasper looked yummy..LOL
The only thing I did not love was that scary creepy movie preview for The Unborn!!!!! That was not a good preview for all the GIRLS that were in the audience. And yes, the movie was so good!! Going again soon!
Oh my goodness I have read on some people's blogs that they hated the movie! I LOVED it and thought it was awesome, such a freakin cute love story...if you decide to go again give me a call lol,
Post a Comment