
my Medford, OR cousins
The flying squirrel park? Is that really what we called it? This is seriously the best park ever!
They just don't make them like they used to.
Can anyone tell who the kiddos are?
Wish I could be there with everyone this week for Heather's wedding.
Congratulations!
Here's to the good old days!
AND
The flying squirrel park? Is that really what we called it? This is seriously the best park ever!
They just don't make them like they used to.
Can anyone tell who the kiddos are?
Wish I could be there with everyone this week for Heather's wedding.
Congratulations!
Here's to the good old days!
AND


3 comments:
Owww! A little shout out to me! Yes, that picture takes me back...that's how it looked in the days of my youth. Ward activities, Jr. high get togethers, picnics, taking pictures of the sheep, make-out sessions...good times, good times!
Oh my goodness! That's how the parks are in Indiana where my sister lives. They're huge! nothing like these dinky plastics out here.
Okay, I know this post was meant more for your cousins, but I just wanted to say I love that park in Boulder City... however, we always called it the "big horn sheep park". I think "billy goat park" rolls off the tongue a little better.
Post a Comment