A big group of girls went to see Twilight last night for Tiffany's birthday. Here she is, like Glenda the good witch, passing out handfuls of JOY in the form of Twilight tickets.
Then, I spotted even more friends down the line! We strangely end up at the same movie theater at the same time, to see the same movie lately! What can I say? They have great taste!
It was so much fun to get to have a weekend out with friends and take a break from reality for a few hours.
Hello! Who doesn't want to spend a little time in fantasy land with the likes of Edward (and the steal-the-show-hot Jasper)?
The baseball scene was one of my favorite parts. One thing I didn't like was how some of the cheesy lines are okay when you are reading in private, but when they were vocalized were almost embarrassing to watch!
If you have already seen it, what was your level of interest before hand and what did you think after seeing the movie?

5 comments:
Best 2 nights of the year for me!!! Of course, you KNOW how I felt about the movie (and Jasper) :) I would go back in a heartbeat!!!!
I am so jealous. I can't believe my luck of being on bedrest for the release of Twilight. Guess you're gonna have to go again soon! :)
Whoops - that first comment was actually me - I was logged in under my sister, I guess. :)
What a fun evening. I thought the movie was great and I'm glad to hear it had a huge opening weekend.
=) Allison, I did a little detective work, and figured it was you. I knew she was visiting, so I figured that's how it happened. Robert messes me up all the time when his is logged in!
Post a Comment