So, this is a little overdue, but here are some pictures of Laila's big day from the beginning of the month.
A little party at the park with some family and cousins.
She was not even interested in her cupcake, she wanted to go play!
Checking out the new goodies!

5 comments:
no way! i can't believe it has already been a year. she is the cutest.
look at her holding up 1 finger! too cute! can not believe she is already 1! goes by too fast!
Your kids have the cutest clothes! Looks like she has lots of fun!
WHAT!! it seems like just yesterday I came over to see her as a newborn!! She's such a beautiful baby!!
I am so sad we didn't go! She's so dang cute and I can NOT believe she is 1 already!! I remember going to the hospital to see her.
Post a Comment