Monday, November 17, 2008

Friday Night Fun

On Friday night we went to the District so that we could try this place called the Crazy Pita for Nathan. (Not to be confused with the Mad Greek from my vacation post! Crazy Pita= GOOD Mad Greek= BAD) A friend told me about it who has some of the same allergies as Nathan. It is not my typical choice of food, but it was pretty good. I was surprised at my own non-pickyness and my willingness to try something out of the ordinary. Nathan had a skewer of chicken, pita triangles, and some french fries, and he ate it all up! He loved the pita bread, ate all but one chunk of chicken and dipped everything in his french fry ketchup. It filled him up and we had no allergy scares, so add that to the short list of places Nathan can actually eat a meal at when we go out to eat.
FYI- their french fries are REALLY good!

Anyway, the rest of the pics are the kiddos running around the District.




This is Nathan jumping!

3 comments:

Hugs for Hailey said...

Glad that you can add another place to your list, I was surprised that the food was good also. I've never had Greek food before, but it's pretty yummy.

birmingham family said...

Absolutely love Laila's jacket!! Love the blue with the brown...so cute! Where is the crazy pita at the district? We might have to go one of these days! Are you coming to BK on Wednesday? Riley will be in school, but I am bringing Austin.Or we can do something Thursday- let me know!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Laila looks so STYLISH! What an adorble jacket and Nathan's is cute too. I didn't know you went and ate here...we need to talk more! LOL