Saturday, February 12, 2011

You don't want to know.....


how long this has been sitting on my counter....

Two days ago, I managed to have two kids napping at the same time. The other one happily playing by himself. He does that....it's the best thing ever to have a kid who entertains himself for 30 minutes or more without needing anything. Soooo, I decided I'd make up some cookie dough quick......cause I wanted to eat some. Not cookies....just the dough. Then, I remembered we didn't have any eggs. We didn't have much of any of the essentials that day, which is why I decided to make cookie dough instead of a sandwich. Wah-wah-waaaaah....I lose! I went grocery shopping that night and bought what I needed (and then some, you know how it is), but sadly, that was the last time I had time. So, on my counter sits the butter and sugar, lonely, waiting for the egg to join them so they can be on their way to greatness...

If this ends up being my last post, you'll know how the dough turned out! If I ever get the chance to actually make it....


1 comment:

Sheri said...

LOL! You know, you have at least 10 friends within a mile's radius who would have loved to give you some eggs, myself included. Let this be a lesson to you. Facebook has a purpose, and that purpose is finding eggs for your cookies when you run out.