Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And here I thought I had nothing to blog.....

look at these cuties!

festive 4th of July look

helping Daddy get corn from Grandpa Weedman's garden...best corn I ever ate!

playing with their goggles from the Lowe's Build & Grow activity

don't mind the always present basket of clothes laying around...


munching on a bagel before bedtime...

shirts are multipurpose...they can be used as shorts, too!



goodbye old hair....

hello new!!

I love how the flash whited out my face so you can't see any imperfections...ha!

making brownies with Grandpa Reed....

and also making a mess.....

and having fun doing it....

what a cute chocolate monster!



6 comments:

C said...

Cute hair Amanda!
It's been a long time....How are you guys doing?
We'll have to throw a big family reunion sometime in the near future so we can get our kids all together and play.

Looks like you're having fun.
Take care

Mandi Roth said...

Love your hair. That was a lot of hair taken off, but it looks great on you!! I hope your liking it. Your kids are adorable!!

McKinna said...

super cute kiddos!! and LOVE the hair!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

You have such a cute family.

And your hair! Is this the first major chop you have done? It looks fantastic, I bet you are loving how cool it is for summer. Who cut it, BTW?

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

It's only been like a million years since I've been on here! I love all the pictures. I can NOT believe how Laila has grown. She's such a doll. :) Looks like she is still making messes and looks like Nathan is behaving himself or is that just crazy talk?! LOL

the child family said...

VERY cute haircut (have I already told you?) - I am a huge proponent of just chopping it off. It feels so good! !