Laila has a favorite blankie...guess which one it is?
It's so dingy that it has been mistaken for an old towel. I prefer to call it 'well-loved'.
It's so dingy that it has been mistaken for an old towel. I prefer to call it 'well-loved'.
I bought the one on the right as a substitute so that the 'well-loved' blankie could get a much needed washing. I have tried this tactic before, but the blanket I bought was just the same material, not the same color. It didn't go well.
She seemed to like this new blanket, so I grabbed the 'well-loved' and threw it in the wash.
Then, back to the door to the laundry room to beg for her blankie some more.
Every time I had to open the door to the laundry room the frenzy would start up again, so I ended up drying it alone to speed up the process.
She did carry around the new one in it's place while her 'well-loved' was in the wash. I guess she will suffer a substitute rather than have no blankie at all.
Some of you may recall that Nathan had a special blanket as well.
I guess it runs in the family!

3 comments:
Poor Laila!!! Took me back to when I had to wash Riley's blanket. It was so sad to watch!
well loved..how cute!
Austin has his "blankie brown one" that he has to have all the time even in this wretched heat. I had 2 back up blankets that were exactly the same but they got ruined so I just have to steal it when he's not looking. It's so tragic when they need it and cant have it. I like that you refer to it as "well loved" :)
Post a Comment