
On Monday morning we had a breakfast date with my Dad since my Mom is out of town. I came over with the kiddos and provided the cinnamon streusel muffins, and Grandpa made us all cowboy breakfast. We saved the potato and onion part for Nathan, and then mixed in eggs and cheese for the rest of us. Eat your heart out Mom (and Melissa)! It was tasty! Too bad you missed!

Nathan packing away sausage number five! Man, that kid can eat!

Looks like sausage number six was not as tasty as five....somebody take that plate out from in front of him so he'll stop eating!
***Added***
I had to add this cute little story that I forgot to post. I came out on the patio and Nathan told me he saw a bee. Grandpa said he was trying to join us for breakfast. Then Nathan said, "Yeah, he was trying to put PASTA on that flower!" After we had a laugh, we said, 'You mean pollen, right?' And Nathan said, "Yeah, PAULA...." It was co cute, but he will now correct you because he knows it is poll-EN!

After a little "hop on pop" we decided we needed something else to do to work off such a hearty breakfast. So we went to check out the Wetlands Park to see if we could find anything.

The first thing we saw at the Wetlands Park was this quail...

Grandpa and Nathan on an adventure...

Can you spot the two little rabbits in this pic?

pause for a little snack break...

Exhausted after a long walk.....
8 comments:
Looks like fun, wish we could've been there
you are the best treat cook. i sorely miss it.
Aww, thanks Kelli! I made blueberry muffins this morning, want one?
Your dad is such a good grandpa! :) He is always taking your kids for adventures and fun. :)
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
Y-U-M! I am a big fan of breakfast although I hate cooking it. I'm too hungry/lazy in the morning to make anything so cereal is is. My mouth is watering!
awww! Luuuuuckyyy!
-Melissa
awww! Luuuuuckyyy!
-Melissa
Post a Comment