Sunday, October 19, 2008

The hottest mommy gadget on the block......



"The Squirt baby food dispensing spoon allows for convenient feeding, one bite at a time. The easy-to-fill bulb holds up to 3 ounces of baby food and attaches firmly to the spoon end. Simply squeeze the bulb to dispense just the right amount of food. Squirt comes with a protective cover to seal food in and keep the spoon clean between feedings. By combining the spoon and food container into one product, Squirt makes one-handed feeding a snap."


There have been many curious mamas asking me about my latest feeding product, especially at church. So, I am sharing my wisdom with you all. Get this baby spoon. I actually bought it long before Laila could have solids, but it was too cool to pass by. You twist off the orange end and dump a thing of baby food inside, twist on the clear spoon and voila! One handed, less mess baby feeding. I love it and even use it at home. However, it is especially handy when you are trying to hold a wiggly toddler who is not being restrained in a highchair. Before this spoon, it was baby food in one hand, spoon in the other, wiggly toddler on lap, and inevitably wiggly toddler will put hand in baby food.....which only leads to DISASTER!!!
Which is why I love this spoon.....I don't like disaster. Do you like disaster?

FYI- It is made by Boon and I got it at Babies R Us, but is available online as well.
Happy (less messy) feeding!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

you are so hip!

Hugs for Hailey said...

I will totally try this out. Thanks!

birmingham family said...

Wish I knew about this with Austin!!! That is so clever!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You're a genius! I will be having one of these for the new baby! :)

Megan Hedrick said...

Yay! Charlie and I are so excited to get this for the baybay