
Crawling through the tunnels with Laila and his cousin Jacob at Grandma & Grandpa's house.

Isn't Grandma's house the best?

Bubbles!

Roasting marshmallows or hot dogs with Grandpa.

Having Daddy time! He loves to 'climb a mountain with Daddy' but, as Mama is not usually included on those trips, I don't have a picture of it.

Isn't this every little boys dream? Climbing on a tractor!

Hanging out with Grandpa. Here they are at Nathan's first baseball game.

Nathan loves the slides!

Swinging! Okay really, this picture is just really cute. He actually only enjoys swinging for about 2 minutes.

Helping Grandpa in the garden. Especially anything that involves using the hose and playing with water.

His rocket back pack. Thanks Aunt Melissa for finding it for us!

Playing at the park! This was at Town Square.

Playing in Laila's crib.

Using the little shopping carts at Whole Foods, where we buy him soy yogurt, vegenaise (that's crunchy talk for mayonnaise) and almond butter (a substitute for peanut butter).

I know sometimes it's tough being little, but doesn't it look like so much fun?
7 comments:
those are some seriously cute pictures.
i couldn't sleep last night because i meant to tell you that when i made him say "sorry to piper" yesterday, i didnt mean it in a scolding way. mostly it was just really cute to hear his deep little nathan voice say "sorry piper".
The play place at Town Square is a great place for taking pictures, look like a lot of fun!
P.S. I would make you shirts anytime, it'll give me something to do!
hah! Kelli, I slept fine and so did Nathan, we never thought about it once, so neither should you. I am not offended in the least that you would help Nathan learn to be nice to animals. He often needs a reminder and a good scolding!!
Did I miss out on Amanda at Rainbow Park last night?? Dang. I will be there tonight. And every time I see ANY picture of Nathan, I hear his voice (the voice that me and Kelli LOVE to hear) in my head. It cracks me up! HE cracks me up!
Nathan is so cute!!! Riley is missing him...we need to play!
What cute pictures!!!! I think I would go back a be a kid any day....I loved those days.
These are SO cute! I love your dad's hat in the roasting marshmallows or hot dogs pic. That is so hip of him. LOL I wanna go back to being a kid. No worries about bills, or anything else.
Post a Comment