Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Yay! I am so excited that the holidays are on their way. So in honor of it officially being October here is a festive pic of Laila....okay, a few pics!






And a little plug for aunt Melissa! She made the skirt for us!

As a side note....What is going on with blogger?!?! It's taking away all my tools! I can't center my text, change font, color, any of that....it's all missing. My pictures aren't showing up in the box I'm typing in for me to move around...just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo....Grrr!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey-make sure you are on the tab "compose" and NOT "HTML" when you go to do a new post. I am pretty sure that is your problem! ;) If that doesn't make sense, call me.

Kelli said...

i love that last picture! that is a great family moment.

i can imagine how hog wild you are going to go online shopping for holiday wear...

Amanda said...

ah ha! Thanks Tif! That's it exactly! I will turn to you for my blog advice from now on!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Glad that helped!

So...are you coming to ANTM tonight?? Huh? Are you? Huh? Huh?

Megan Hedrick said...

i love that skirt! and that's hilarious about what came up for your last name.. go figure! google's not very original right?

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Cute outfit! Good job Aunt Melissa! :) I LOVE October.

juliebirm said...

october is our favorite month!! her outfit is so cute!! love the orange!

birmingham family said...

very strange! the julie post is me! some reason it signed on my sis-in-laws account!

thegatewoodfamily said...

Oh goodness she is so stinkin cute! I love the skirt, she always looks so happy, I am sooo excited that the holidays are here!

Humes Family said...

Amanda...It's gymbucks time!! I used mine this weekend and although it wasn't as great as the baby sell, I got some super cute things!! When are we going to all get together....too long inbetween ;)