Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An easy tag......

All about me.....from A to Z

* attached or single: attached
* best friend: the old ball and chain (or is that me?) in any case, that'd be Robert
* cake or pie: cheesecake all the way, yum!
* day of choice: Friday, first day of the week Robert doesn’t have to go straight to school
* essential item: my purse, I might find anything else I need in there
* favorite color: this sounds weird but dark gray, like charcoal gray
* gummy bears or worms: not a big fan of either
* home town: Henderson, I wasn’t born here, but I have been here so long I am a total townie
* indulgences: online shopping, I really must be stopped
* january or july: January
* kids: Nathan and Laila
* life isn’t complete without: my family
* marriage date: May 31
* number of brothers and sisters: 1 brother 2 sisters
* oranges or apples: oranges
* phobias: spiders, did you see my vacation post?
* quote: “Aman-duh! Whose gonna want you now?” LOL! Tell me what movie that is?
* reason to smile: Nathan loves to sing anything, it is so cute, and Laila’s booty dance
* season of choice: fall, it means all the holidays are on the way
* tag 3 people: Lindsay, Sarah, and Tiffany ( I want to know your phobias and unknown facts, haha!)
* unknown fact about me: I am the only person I know who has messed up macaroni and cheese……..TWICE!
* vegetable: yes, I've been known to eat a vegetable occasionally.
* worst habit: being late to church every week! This never happened before kids.
* x-ray or ultrasound: x-ray, never had one of those
* your favorite food: mashed potatoes
* zodiac sign: pisces

5 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Your quote is from Can't Hardly Wait...did you know I would get that? So funny. :) I did know your "unknown" fact. LOL Still makes me laugh

Amanda said...

I was going to stipulate that you can't answer! I knew you would get it, probably the only person!

Kelli said...

yeah for may 31st! did we already discuss that this day is avery's bday and your anniversary? i dont remember talking about it, but i was pretty out of it for 6 weeks.

Amanda said...

That's how I remember! Callie and I share b-days, Avery was born on my anniversary, and poor Audrey gets the shaft! I can't remember! Was it 2 days after Mother's day? May something....

Megan Hedrick said...

i've burn mac and cheese everytime i've tried to make it, so charlie makes it.