Here is what happens when I spend too much time 'internetting around'. Oh yes, it's a verb. I can't take credit, though, as this is a phrase my husband coined. Run with it, maybe it will get as big as 'bootylicious' or 'ginormous'.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Too funny! Jack does the same thing! As soon as I unlock the pantry he immediately goes for the trash can...it's pretty sick.
Haha! You didn't tell me about this during your internetting around! She's so cute!
And they say boys are the dirty ones...ha ha, that's cute
internetiig, I love it!! my kids have pulled many-a-things while I've been "interneting"!
did you finish midnight sun?
btw Eric didn't say anything about the shopping trip..phew..I can't wait to use my gymbucks ;)
Yep, I finally finished it. I liked it from his perspective, I didn't think I would, but it was good. So mad it ended before the meadow! It makes me want to go back and read Twilight again.
So glad we can still be shopping partners!!
did you get a digi-cam?
that little stinker!
So cute!! Im glad you are blogging now. Thats crazy you have a 7 year old sister-in -law (It's giving me a headach trying to figure out how that works) :) Sydney was in a class with Cat last year. This year she is doing tumbling. Im glad you did a post about your purse. Now I no if I need something at church I will hunt you down!! :)
Post a Comment