Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lai-la, Lai-la, Lai-la....



This is from last week at my Mom's house. Laila has been doing a little bit of imitating so we have been practicing her name.
Major props if you last through the whole video because I think this is the sort of thing that only a mother loves. You will probably be more sick of hearing me trying to get her to say it.
Pardon the shake in the middle when I nudge Nathan away!


6 comments:

Rachael said...

That is soo cute! Jacob was smiling at Laila every time he saw her on the video. He must remember her:) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. It'll be so much fun.

Humes Family said...

soo sweet!!
I did the same thing by the way (editing and posting...I felt like everyone missed my other post).

Kelli said...

you are hilarious. i love the arrow. i made the same mistake in my early days too. laila's shirt is soooo cute!

Megan Hedrick said...

That is so cute! I love how in the middle you tell nathan "go away" haha! I was seriously laughing so hard!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh she is so grown up already! I can't believe she is making sounds like that and walking along the couch! Where does the time go?

oh and bless you! You sneezed.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL, I believe I was on the phone with you when you first started trying to get her to say her name. It's SO cute. Of course I lasted through the whole video. :) Oh and Bless you like Tiffany said! Now I get your sneeze comment. :)