Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Testing.......

Oh my gosh, do I have a blog now? Test, test, test........

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Whoo hoo! First comment!!! I like your little "about us" story...I can hear your voice as I read it! So Amanda! :)
WELCOME TO BLOGGING!!!! (I knew you would give in!)

Lindsay said...

Hey Amanda! I found you on Tiffany's blog (I hope it's ok if I check your blog). Your "About us" section cracked me up! Can't wait for your first "real" post!

Amanda said...

Of course, the more the merrier! I am hoping people will find me , I am getting all geared up to get into this!!

Rachael said...

I found your blog too. Mom said you were starting one...and I've already linked you to our blog. YAY!! Can't wait to see pictures of the kids...hehe

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

yay for us! Amanda has entered the world of blogging...get on it would ya?! LOL

Tiffany said...

Alright Missy...where is this blog you keep teasing me with!?? C'mon!