We couldn't remember where we packed away their costumes from last year so I had to run out 3 days before Halloween and find something acceptable.
These turned out so cute!
And here is what Laila got for her birthday!
Seriously, I couldn't really find anything I wanted to get for her, so I just gave her the new Tinkerbell movie I bought recently. She loves Tinkerbell, so she was happy.
But, Grandma to the rescue, we went to their house and Grandma supplied Laila with an actual birthday toy, much to her delight!
There! That's my public service announcement.....we have not announced to anyone yet, so you see it when you see it....hope you are keeping up with the blog, Mom & sisters!

18 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats!!!!! This is very exciting!!!!
How exciting!! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Making the jump to three is quite a challenge, but once you get used to it, it's terrific. Hope you aren't feeling too sick yet :-)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT was a shocker! I literally fell off my chair! Congrats!
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Congrats!!
I kinda cheated...I called mom and had her go to your blog. She knows now and dad is groaning. He said "Don't they know I'm tired?"
Anyway, I don't if Melissa or Jared knows yet, but Congrats. That's fun
Holy cow! Thats so exciting! Congrats you guys.
ah, congrats....I can't believe you are ready for another...your my hero!!
I second Sarah's comment! You must have a secret on how to do it if you're having another one! Congrats though! I'm so excited for you
The one day I don't check blogs and you make an announcement like that! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!! So exciting! The costumes look too cute on them.
Congrats! I don't know if I will ever be ready for three....but props for you to do it! I am way excited for you!
Congrats again on baby #3!!!
P.S. Jack and Nathan had the same costume this year. Too cute!
Congrats to you guys!!! How cool!
Congrats again!!! You guys make beautiful babies! ;D
How fun! Congratulations! (again) How long have you known, you big secret keeper?
Amazing news! Congrats. :)
Love,
Kevin and Nicole
@>->--
Post a Comment