
Visitors here......
(Cat & I couldn't resist the Sugar Factory and had to check it out!)

Lots of couch shopping over Labor Day weekend resulted in this....

giant couch sized boxes resulted in this....

and viola! Welcome to your new home!

It evens does cool tricks! We made it into one giant bed and had some family fun with popcorn and a movie.

backyard fun at Grandpa's....

first day of preschool...

and visitors there.......

visitors, visitors everywhere!

turns out this show is too intense for Nathan....

but this show is always fun.....rabbits and quails and sheep, oh my!

chasing a poor wittle wabbit....

Some dinosaurs and such were on display at a casino before going to auction so we had to take Nathan to see 'Rexie'.
Here is a Wooly Mammoth.

My favorite piece.....I couldn't convince Robert to spend the 30 to 50 thousand dollars this would go for in auction so I could hang it in my living room.
It is a fossilized palm frond.....not an imprint...that's what makes it so rare and cool!

oh my, it's something big! Love the look of awe in his face....
Nathan is checking out the 'Rexie' up close...

pretty cool, huh? This T-Rex was found in South Dakota!

a prehistoric pig.....

Triceratops mama and baby....

and my annual matching bones jammas pic!!
It's tradition!
I now declare this blog officially caught up for the summer.......now back to your regularly scheduled lives!
8 comments:
yeah for updating your blog!! LOVE all the new pics especially the halloween jammies one! I love those where did you get them?! Bindi must have them. Also looks like you had fun on your trip. You are a brave women for traveling with two kids, I don't think I could do it with one! Oh and I LOVE your new couch. I tried to convince Brandon that we needed that same couch, but that didn't go over so well. lol
love the new couch! and all the pictures. I was starting to wonder if you were done blogging!
LOVE the new couch! Thanx for the tip about the dinosaur bones- my kids loved them too!
LOL, love your "blog blitz". Our boys like the big horn sheep at the BC park, too.
That couch is awesome!! If it would fit in the layout of my house I would fall victim to being a copycat ;)
Great pictures! The couch looks great, and it looks like you got some good use out of the boxes, too. Those dinosaurs are awesome - I bet Nathan was in heaven. Also, good job on getting caught up... I do it about every 3 to 4 months. :)
Your blog is adorable!! I love your latest post, the kids are soo cute! If you'd like to email me your email address I will send you an invite to my blog...it's meggykalmes@hotmail.com. Oh and also a lady in my ward has 2 girls who cant have wheat, eggs, dairy or nuts...her blog is informative and has recipes if you're interested. I dont know what Nathan's allergies are but I'm definitely checkin out her gluten free recipes! ☺ Her blog address is wheatdairyeggnutfree@blogspot.com.
Amanda! I am so glad you posted that picture of Dan and I. I am SO mad my camera died on our way downtown that night. We had SO MUCH FUN, thanks again for taking us around! And I really love your new couch. :)
Post a Comment