that last picture is so perfect. he is going to love it when he's older. so much imagination.
You are so clever. What a cute post and an even cuter boy.
How many days is it now? You should have a counter! He's so funny!
You need to frame that. So cute!!**sorry I am using the other blog name**
LOL that last picture is hilarious! Gotta love it!
I thought it was so cute that he had that hat on at albertsons.
I had to sing a couple times before I figured out the tune, adorable!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that last picture is so perfect. he is going to love it when he's older. so much imagination.
You are so clever. What a cute post and an even cuter boy.
How many days is it now? You should have a counter! He's so funny!
You need to frame that. So cute!!
**sorry I am using the other blog name**
LOL that last picture is hilarious! Gotta love it!
I thought it was so cute that he had that hat on at albertsons.
I had to sing a couple times before I figured out the tune, adorable!!
Post a Comment