having lots of fun on Grandpa's days off....

looking for Roadie the roadrunners friend....the quail...

playing a little croquet while firing up the grill...

having a picnic at the park...

making smores for dessert...

trying not to go blind by looking directly into the sun....

looking up in the sky...A LOT...

because we have been doing tons of kite flying with Grandpa!
We have also been.....

getting frustrated with a picky eater stage and letting the little stink pick whatever she fancies from the fridge- she sat down with a fork and a tub of cream cheese! Yum yum!

going out for a birthday dessert....It's called the junk food platter. Now, that is my kind of dessert!
I know, you are going into a sugar coma just looking at it, right?

attending a Twilight party with friends to celebrate the movie coming out....we'll use any excuse we can to get a girl's night out!
(and how cute is this cake? They went all out and it was a blast! Super good food! Fun! and Edward! Sounds like a perfect night to me!)
I even won a box of 'Twilight' sweetheart candy....It's very common, you can google it.
=)

trying to make furry friends....

catching butterflies at the park....

okay, we really only caught one-courtesy of Grandpa's amazing skills, those suckers are faster than you would think....
(FYI- No butterflies were harmed during capture, emotionally traumatized, perhaps, but physically able to fly away after we had our fun.)

out to eat with the girls....(Charlie & Lola were even invited)

having a fun filled evening of good food and girl talk!
(Our waiter was so shocked when we didn't order shots to end the evening, we must be a real wild bunch when we get a night off from mommyhood.)
In short, we have been having LOTS of fun!
8 comments:
That looks like BC park. Am I wrong?
And a carton of cream cheese? My stomach churns just looking at that picture.
That is a friggin' awesome Twilight cake.
Who are those girls with the sexy eyes behind the menus?
I love the pic of Laila trying to look at the sun! Leave it to a kid to try and go blind! LOL Who had the Twilight party with the awesome cake?! lol
Twilight night rocked! We need to do more girls nights! Love all the pics! Oh and I am still mad that you only missed 2 on the Twilight quiz!
Fun stuff - I can't wait to get out and fly a kite again.
You forgot to mention one crucial piece of information... where can one purchase the junk food platter?
what fun pictures! That last one could be in a advertisement for TGI Fridays, you two look fabulous!!
I want a junk food platter and when I finally go to Vegas again you are taking me out!
seriously, where can i get the junk food platter??? I want it right now!
You can find the junk food platter on the 6th floor of the Palms Place-it's the condo tower behind the 2 Palms casino towers...The restaurant is a trendy celeb-sighting type of place called Simon.
The cotton candy was the BEST!
Post a Comment