Monday, March 9, 2009

It's my birf-day today!


Since I don't get to spend any time with Robert today (work and school all day) I am going over to my parents house, so my dad can play with my kiddos and my mom can make me a treat!
Who says I have to grow up?

8 comments:

Humes Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! We could so take each other out for our birthdays!! interested?

birmingham family said...

Happy Birthday! Dang, your family has a bunch in March!

McKinna said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hugs for Hailey said...

Hope you have a great birthday! Buy yourself an awesome gift!

Allison said...

You most certainly do NOT have to grow up! I would do the same thing :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Tiffany said...

Hooray for March 9 birthdays!!! Hope you had a great day!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Happy Birthday! Glad that you got to go to your parents and have them spoil you. We still need to go out together. :)

K+N+N+A said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you have a great plan... Enjoy your day. :)

Love,
Nicole
@>->--