
Fire...

Hurricane...

Tornado...

Laila......this time with a permanent marker...

Luckily, most of it is on skin, so that will come off eventually...only two tiny spots on my floor...

and my slipper socks in the toilet.....
Isn't she sweet?
Okay, she really does have a sweet side sometimes, here she is lovingly sitting on a toy, holding him down so he can't escape, and getting his 'snot slugs'.

Like my blue toe nail polish? I do!
4 comments:
haha poor Paddles! Aren't kids fun?
Jacob bit the lid off his puffs today and I watched him dump it on the floor, cuz it was down too far to get his hand in there.
LOL! I was just gonna say, Poor Paddles! That poor beaver has been through the war and now Laila! lol I don't know if he'll survive. :)
i can't beleive laila has a different outfit for every day of her life.
Don't you think it is sweet when our kids play with our same toys/stuffed animals! I love it...this was really cute!
Post a Comment