Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christ-moose!!


hahaha! I know, I'm so 'pun-ny'......get it?
Anyway, I had to post something a little Christmas-y so I could justify my holiday background. This is one of my favorite decorations. A lady I used to work with made them and I am so glad I got one when I did, if I still knew her I would have her make me some more, I love it!


4 comments:

Hugs for Hailey said...

That's so cute & creative. I love those kind of crafts!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

That is so fun. I'll bet your kids like it!

Shelly Benson said...

And a Happy "Moo" Year. That would be funny if a moose said "moo". Wow, I'm a dork.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You KNOW how much I LOVE that decoration. I should have had one made for me when you were working with her. Dang it. I'm always a day late and a dollar short.